It’s our policy that activities are planned and executed manner that:
• Preserve the health, safety and security of our employees, subcontractor and all member of the public, who may be affected by UGPEO TECHNIQUE LIMITED MG. Operations.
• Minimize impact of its operation on the environment. Every UGPEO TECHNIQUE LIMITED employee and its subcontractors must carry out his or her work in accordance with the laid down policies of the company. An activity, in the purview of the employee, which cannot be carried out in accordance with this policy, must be suspended and reported immediately to the relevant UGPEO TECHNIQUE LIMITED supervisor.
• Plans and procedure shall be in place to respond to any emergency or loss of control.
• Any activity, which is unhealthy, unsafe, and environmentally unsound or my adversely impact relation with the community, shall be suspended until an acceptable solution is found.
• All activities shall analyze to systematically identify related hazard risk and sensitivities and to deal with consequence should they arise.